December 12th, 2010
We at Art of the Table do love making gift baskets!
It’s this holiday time of year that we make the majority of them, but we certainly do stay busy year round for events.
We have been known to make gift baskets for:
- That person who has “everything”
- Welcome to a new job
- New babies
- Weddings & Showers
- Bereavement – Another way to care for a friend
- Client & corporate gifts
- Welcome to town for your visit – We will deliver to downtown Grand Rapids hotels free of charge!
For each basket we work hard to customize to your desires.
What goes in an Art of the Table basket? It’s all up to you.
- You can come in and pick out the items and we will make it look beautiful!
- You can tell us a price and a general theme you would like to work with and we can create!
- We can add flowers from Wealthy at Charles or bread from Wealthy Street Bakery.
- We are also willing to work with your corporate logo items or another item or two that means something to you and the receiver of the gift to add to the one-of-a-kind feel that we want for each gift we create!
One of the things we like to do is to be creative about our “baskets”. They’re often not baskets but books, cutting boards, a bar tray, a cooler or Reisenthel basket. We want to think about creativity for and with you to create a basket like no one has ever gotten before.
Please give us a call or shoot over an email with any questions you might have at any time.